Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Psalm 63:3-5

Sometimes I just have to sit back, shut up, and enjoy the moment I am in right now. God is SO good to me and I just want to acknowledge Him right now and shout out - THANK YOU!

I have been so encouraged and inspired by so many wonderful people this past week. A few weeks ago I was faced with a huge challenge. Several difficult conversations and emotional waves later, I have found that God's embrace has been so much more than I could imagine: His love is so overwhelming. I have enjoyed tears rolling down my cheeks at the thought of how much His love is shown for me each day.

For all my friends out there who are facing challenges: welcome them. Welcome them with open arms because I tell you...


My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let the patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. -James 1:2-4


I have been made so complete by God's comfort - and you all are included in that.

If there is one important last thing I could say to you all tonight it is this... Invest yourself. Invest yourself in the beautiful things that matter like loving your friends. I am not talking about just giving them a hug, telling them they look good; those things are great and sure, important... but love on them. Actively listen to them; embrace them when they need it, and stay in touch with their everyday lives. That's what friends do - they love without question. I have been so fortunate to witness that during the past two weeks among my friends.

- - Into Hymn... just you wait for the tenerd. This will probably be the main topic of my senior-last-words-moment-thing. NBD - -

My heart is so full and what a glorious feeling that is.

Your thankful friend,
-elisa

"Because Your love is better than life, my lips will glorify You..."

3 comments:

  1. love it :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amzing l.e truly is and I totally agree upon what you said

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Friiiiieeeeeeennnddds! =)

    ReplyDelete