Saturday, April 10, 2010

Evergreen

Hello friends,
I guess this my first official cliché blog welcoming everyone to my new blog site! But...it's fine. The reason I wanted to call it Evergreen is, like the definition, in every season, we will each bear new fruit. Every season, whether it be every month, maybe every year, we see and learn new wonderful things; things that I would like to share with you all.

Thank you, first off, for being such wonderful supportive friends and family. I am truly looking forward to this new season of my life post-graduation. Until then, I am trying so hard to invest in each day that I have left here at JMU. It seems like only yesterday I was a psyched transfer student here - thanking God everyday for having the chance to be a student at the university of my dreams.

This past week has been a little sad, stressful and joyous all at the same time. Senioritus should really be considered a true illness; one composed of symptoms like stress, loss of sleep, slight depression, lack of investment in academic areas and more so in the study of "quadtastic sunny days." I want to soak up every minute here and enjoy each person and moment as much as possible.

I will be keeping you all posted on my soon-to-be endeavors like... my super awesome trip to Puerto Rico in May, my summer job (hopefully) at my home church, and the Fellows Program in falls church where I will be working full-time with their youth program! Dreams are coming true, kids... I cannot wait!

Love from me to you,
-elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment