Monday, April 19, 2010

A basket can't hold all these thank you's!

Hello Friends,
Thank you to all of you who came to the Into Hymn concert this past weekend. What a phenomenal evening it was. I can easily say that April 17th, 2010 was the best evening of my college career. Pride, joy and love filled my heart as my sisters sung a surprise for the senior class and our love for each other and Christ illuminated the room. I cannot stop praising God for the awesome work He has done in HHS 2301 in the past 3 years.

One of the most amazing responses I have been able to see in the past 24 hours are those of people I have never met who decided to come to the concert. A handful of people have talked to me about how moved they were by the Lord and our worship. God is so good! Believers can pray all they want about helping to "save" and reach out to others, about proclaiming the Word of God at the top of their lungs - but at the end of the day, God does all the saving. We are just vessels - we roll with it because God wants us to be in a certain place at a certain time, right? He places hope in our hearts and again, we roll with it and share Him with others, and it is the Lord who does all the saving! He placed in each person's heart a message and a call to attend our concert and His message was shared through our songs, words, and visible love for each other.

I am SO proud to be a vessel.

This ministry, Into Hymn, has been one of the most amazing ministry experiences I have ever had the chance to participate in. My words cannot describe...

Alum, family and friends: thank you for being there! Thank you for wanting to come, hear and see all that we do for Christ. It is so cool to be able to share it all with you and I am so proud to call you all my friends! YOU ROCK. I am thankful that you all shared our tears and joy as we sang and worshiped. What an amazing feeling it was to worship with everyone in that room on Saturday night.

My mind is racing because I am so overjoyed I cannot even think straight. That might need to change soon considering I have an 8AM class in 20 minutes.

Until next time...
Love,
elisa

No comments:

Post a Comment